The best thing I did today was make the world a better place...and this is how

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Katy

Today I helped a friend move and I think it surprised her. I was just a customer and she was just a cashier at the local Market of Choice, but we became friends through my frequent trips to her store as we always struck up good conversation in line. We managed to hang out once in the year we got to know each other, which is sad because we always "tried" or "intended" to chill but it just never worked. So when she asked me yesterday for help moving to Portland from Eugene, I think she thought of it was a long shot so I decided to surprise her.

I woke up at 8 am and loaded up her sister's truck for her and tied everything down for the trip. She was a friend in need and I was more than happy to do anything I could to help her out. She may not realize it, but I now consider her a friend which means I will always have her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment